August 27, 2012

A More Adverse Approach to the Raising of Funds

Congratulations! If you are reading this PayPal automatically took 100$ from your online shopping account! No, hopefully no one believed that but yes I am now fundraising for this long and expensive trip in Europe. I have been lucky enough to live with a family here that is too kind to charge me for much but the Canadian Federation isn't soo nice (still really nice though). For the next 3 weeks living in Tielt Winge will cost me 3000$ and I have decided to sell some personal mementos (and mementos of Junior Cross Superstar Quinten Hermans!) with hopes of making some money to limit the expense of my hard working Mommy and Daddy. Here is a quick video of the items for sale.


Wow that was expert quality wasn't it! I may have taught Quinten a few bad words.... If you didn't understand much here is a full list of everything in the video and his or hers starting bid!
(in order of appearance)

- Limburg Provincial Champion Jersey Size Medium 50$ 
- Polka Dots Jersey Luik La Gleize UCI 2.1 Medium 60$
- Batteries 0.5cents (each!)
- Vincent Beastens Belgian Champion Jacket Medium 110$
- Lazer Helmet Telenet Fidea Custom Medium 50$
- Belgian National Champion Jacket Small 130$
- White Short Sleeve Belgian National Champion Suit Xtra Small 99.99$ 
- Belgian National Team Skin Suit Small 120$
- Telenet Fidea Caps! 10$ (each!) 

I hope this is appealing to you! If so email me at ben.perry.94@gmail.com with your bid! 

Thank you! 

If there is nothing that tickles your fancy check out Brandon Etzl's Sale page! 
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3539926105566.2130782.1494818339&type=1
 



No comments:

Post a Comment